Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Irish Dancer

Hello and welcome.  I have another card to share using the Gecko Galz Blarny and It's Not Easy Being Green digital sets.  I'll sure be glad when this migraine and concussion symptoms go away.  Dealing with both is the pits!!

I started out by cutting down to size one of the remaining images on my Blarny collage sheet before layering and adding some green flower brads before setting aside.  For my card, I added a panel of It's Not Easy Being Green to a old olive card base before adding a strip of old olive scraps for a border.  I then added the Irish dancer panel using glue dots and added a light green Prima flower.  Taking my shamrock Martha Stewart punch, I punched a scrap of old olive to make my shamrock, before pouncing some old olive ink over the shamrock.  When it was coated to my liking, I adhered it using glue dots.  The final touch was adding green bling to the center of the flower and shamrock to finish it off.

Challenges entered:
 
Gecko Galz Facebook March 2024 - March Events ( I went with St Patrick's Day)
 
 
Colorful Options
 
 Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Gecko Galz
Card Stock: Neenah; Scraps; Gecko Galz Digital DP
Accessories:  Computer, Printer, Brads, Glue Dots, MS Punch, Bling
 

1 comment:

  1. I love all the visual texture on this card. Great work. Thank you so much for joining us at the Colorful Options Challenge!

    Sara Lihz

    ReplyDelete