Friday, March 8, 2024

Stained Glass Mushroom

 
Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you another card made using a couple of Gecko Galz digital products: Stained Glass Beauty and their free digital paper pack Let That Shitake Go when you spend $10 in the shop this month.  Now that's a win win in my book.
 
I started out by cutting out the mushroom panel from the Stained Glass Beauty, layered it on scrap card stock, and added some red mini brads before setting aside.  Taking one of the the Let That Shitake Go, I printed it as a 4x6 panel before adhering it to a black A2 card base.  After I added a strip of scrap black card stock, I then adhered the stained glass panel at an angle using glue dots.  The final touches were a small red bow and some poinsettia dew drops from my stash.  I'm really pleased with how this turned out since my migraine is not going away, even though the concussion issues have mostly resolved.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Gecko Galz
 
Creative Inspiration
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and a fabulous weekend.

Stamps: Gecko Galz 
Ink: None
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up; Gecko Galz Digital Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Bow, Brads, Glue Dots, Dew Drops
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this!❤️ And also love GG images and desings, which you have brought to life

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing! Love the stained glass look!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete