Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Erin go Bragh

Hello and welcome.  I'm sharing a card made using Gecko Galz Blarny digital collage set and their It's Not Easy Being Green digital paper pack. I'm so glad I have these pre-colored images to work with at the moment since I'm still dealing with a migraine and the effects from my fall.  This concussion stuff is no joke I'm finding out.

I started out by trimming down to size one of the Blarny images then pairing it with some scrap green card stock before adding brads and setting aside.  I then cut down to size one of the It's not being green digital papers, then adhered it to a garden green card.  Taking my layered image panel, I then added it using glue dots before adding some green primas with bling centers.  The final touch was lightly color spritzing a garden green marker over the main image.  As an afterthought, I ran a fingernail along the edges of my layered image panel to distress it a bit.

Challenges entered:
 
Gecko Galz Facebook March 2024 - March Madness (lots of green, St Patrick's Day)
Inspiration Station #59 - March 2024 See Pic (inspired by green skirts, St Patrick's parade)
 
Gecko Galz Facebook
 
Inspiration Station
Four Seasons
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Gecko Galz
Ink: None
Card Stock: Neenah; Gecko Galz Digital DP
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Primas, Bling, Fingernail, Glue Dots, Brads, Color Spritzer, Marker

 
 

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're not feeling great, migraines are horrid, I hope you're soon feeling much better.
    I love your card, great colours and a fab image.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read that you are still having the bad heads. Falls are so dangerous. I have had a couple but not through chasing mozzies. I hope they disappear soon. Love the card. It reminded me very much of the very early CDs of Victorian images that I bought when I started crafting. Take care.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab use of the Gecko Galz papers and image, Bonnie. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Plus!
    XOX, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Vintage images and especially the vintage holiday ones. Your card is lovely, Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge and sharing your pretty card.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great make especially as you're not well.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love vintage, and your vintage themed St. Paddy's Day card is fantastic. I love everything about it. Thanks so much for playing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun St. Patrick's Day card. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful card in our challenge at The Four Seasons. We look forward to seeing more of your wonderful art in the future.

    ReplyDelete