Friday, December 30, 2022

A Year In Review For 2022 Blog Hop

 

 
Hello and welcome.  I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and have enjoyed being with family and friends.  I have decided to co-host this year's Year In Review blog hop put on by Elliebelle's Corner.  I have several favorite projects but will only share my Top 10 for now.

1)  First up is a card made for the Cat Lovers Hop in OctoberSinging The Song Of Our Peoples using some old Rubbernecker stamps I've had for a decade or more and never used.


2)  Next up is another Cat Lovers Hop card from October using a digital from Impression Obsession - A Cat In The Hat Jack.
 

3) Next I have a card that was made for the 2022 Dare To Get Dirty Challenges in July over on Splitcoaststampers - Boho Bull.   Definitely a favorite since I learned a new technique that I really like.
 
 
4)  Next up is another card I made in July using a digital from Impression Obsession.  The coloring turned out better than I thought it would - Classic Truck 


5) Next is another Impression Obsession digital image I made in July - Old Fishing Hole  


6)  Next is a card I made back in August while dealing with some personal and health issues - Wildlife Babies.  I really love how it turned out especially with all of the "outside stuff" I was dealing with at the time.
 

 7.  Next is a card made in June using my retired clear stamps from The Cat's Pajamas - Oh What Fun 
 


8.  Next up is a card I made in May using another Impression Obsession digital stamp as part of the #cardsforukraine card drive - Another Sunflower For Ukraine


 

9.  April brought out my lighthouse images and another Impression Obsession digital stamp is a favorite - Spring Lighthouse  I absolutely LOVE how this card turned out.  My mother and I both loved lighthouses.  She passed away in 1991 from breast cancer and I was thinking of her a lot while coloring it.

 


10.   Now I love a good snarky card, and when I saw this stamp set from Whimsy in April, I knew I just had to have it, AND the family member that would be receiving this card at Christmas .

11.  In March, I played along with the Virtual Stamp Night challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.com.  For one of the challenges, I used this image from Gracielle Design - I Am The Resurrection And The Life 


12.  January saw me seriously try out stenciling to use on cards using some stencils from Picket Fence Studios, and found I really liked how they turned out - Rockin' Wishes

Blog Hop Participants: 

Bonnie from Stamping in the Light (that's me!)

Brenda from Floral Fantasies 

Debbie from Secrets to Stamping

Diane from Nellie's Nest  

Ellie from Ellibelle's Corner

Helene from Mummylade 

Hilary from Fidding About 

Joanne from My Slices of Life

Melissa from The Stamping Ninja 

Rachel from Slow Down, Enjoy and Create 

Sara from Sassy's Cards and Gifts
 
Sue from Just Peachy Stamping
 
I invite you to also participate by linking up your own year in review post using the linky tool as it will be open for only one week.  Please remember ONLY a year in review post.  No other blog posts as they will be deleted.

 Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and a safe Happy New Year.  May 2023 bring you joy, smiles, laughter and lots of creating.  ;)


16 comments:

  1. You've got a super display here Bonnie and some real fun ones as well, thanks for sharing.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your cards are fabulous and I had a good laugh at your 'snarky' card, just too funny, I have a family member that would be great for too!! It was fun being a part of this hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Bonnie, all of your cards are fantastic! I love them! I am always partial to ones with critters but the lighthouse one is just gorgeous. Thanks for doing the hop and hope you have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous selection of cards.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the Wildlife Babies. I hope 2023 will be kind to you and us all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous assortment of cards you've got here! Such unique stamps and beautifully done. And I couldn't stop laughing at that Santa card, it's hilarious!! OMG
    So glad you joined in the hop this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some really lovely and colorful cards on here; that snarky Santa card made me laugh (and I know a few family members that would have loved it too!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing selection of cards, such a variety of styles. I couldn't possibly choose a favourite xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coloring is amazing! Wow! These are wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome cards! I especially love the scenes you created!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards! I especially love those scene cards like the truck, sunflower, and lighthouse!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a great selection of cards... My favorite is I am the Ressurection.... I may have to try that one... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful selection of cards, I remember the two ones for the Cat lovers Hop! :) That Santa's card is really fun and unique! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, #12 is MY personal fave, got it right here and it's fabulous! But, #10 is a hilarious second. How cool to see all of those IO digis. Great card share, my friend. Happy New Year, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such wonderful colours and a great selection of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great work here!!! I especially like your lighthouse card and the snarky Santa just after (he made me laugh). A year of craftiness well spent. Bavo!

    ReplyDelete