Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Tulip Rainbow


Hello and welcome again.  Today I am sharing a card I made for a couple of challenges using stamps by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company.

I stamped my main image panel in memento tuxedo black using stamps from Spring Things before stamping additional tulip images onto scrap white card stock for popping up later.  Once all of the stamping was finished, I pulled out my prismacolor markers and got right to coloring, then cut out the tulip bunches to adhere in front of the fence, and finally the additional tulips I had planned to pop up.  Then I added a butterfly stamped twice for popping up and some birds from Scenic Selections.  My final touches was adding some punched grass using a Martha Stewart border punch and then ice stickles to finish highlighting the flowers and butterfly.

Challenges entered:
Splitcoaststampers QFTD 158
SpeedyTV Inspiration Challenge #4 - Rainbows

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: MFP Spring Things, Scenic Selections
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: MFP White, Stampin Up! Pure Poppy, Green Scrap
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Stipple Brush, Martha Stewart Grass Border Punch, Pop Dots

1 comment:

  1. Loving all those layers, Bonnie! Glad you could play in the Inspiration Challenge again this week.

    ReplyDelete