Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Castle Bookmark


Hello and Happy Hump Day.  Today I am sharing a quick project I made for a couple of challenges, and it is also a sneak peek of a set being released next week by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company called Honor and Glory.  My images are stamped in memento tuxedo black then colored with prismacolor markers before stippling garden green and Tim Holtz tumbled glass inks around them for the grass and sky.  I then layered my bookmark onto some scrap green designer paper, cut down to size, before placing into a plastic sleeve I had bought a while back then added some olive ribbon.

Challenges entered:
Speedy Fox and Friends #154 - Bookmark
Party Time Tuesdays #115 - Anything But A Card

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.



Stamps: MFP Honor And Glory
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Stampin Up! Garden Green
Card Stock: Pre-Cut Bookmark, Scrap Green Designer Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Plastic Sleeve, Stipple Brushes, Ribbon, Small Hole Punch


8 comments:

  1. Great Harry Potter like bookmark. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bookmark, Bonnie! I just finished watching the Season 5 DVDs of the TV show Merlin. This bookmark would be perfect for reading a book about King Arthur and the knights of Camelot. Thanks for playing along with Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful bookmark Bonnie!!!! I've yet to ink up my stamp set with the castle! May have to CASE this in some way! LOL! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice bookmark Bonnie - Enjoy your week - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, you did a great job with this set. I love this castle. Thanks, so much for joining us in the Speedy Fox and Friends bookmark challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun bookmark!! The Castle fits perfectly, I am going to have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun bookmark. Thanks for playing along with us at PTT.

    Kim - PTT DT

    ReplyDelete