Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Lovely English Garden


Second post for me today.  If you're looking for my Paper Smooches Sparks post, please scroll down one.

I'm late getting my card for this week's Teapot challenge done thanks to some continued issues with my migraines, however, I finally got one stamped.  This week's challenge was to create something British and I was totally stumped on this one.  I finally decided on an English garden so I pulled out a set being released next week by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company called Columns and Toparies.

After stamping my images in memento black and colored with prismacolor markers, I stippled some distress ink for the sky and clouds before adding some faux brads and Michael's $1 ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and don't forget to stop by the Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company blog next week for our monthly new release blog hop.  There is also a design team call going on right now for MFPaHC.


Stamps: MFP Columns and Toparies
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Stampin Up!
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Stipple Brush, Ribbon, Small Hole Punch, 2-Way Glue Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment