Monday, April 22, 2013

Lavender Vase


Hello and welcome to another week.  Today I am sharing a clean and simple (CAS) card I made for this week's Addicted To CAS #11 - Flowers challenge using a retired Stampin Up! set that needed to see some ink.

I stamped the vase from Vases in Vogue in memento tuxedo black once onto a smaller card as well onto a piece of scrap card stock before stamping the lavender flowers.  Once all the images were stamped, I pulled out my koh-i-noor pencils and blender marker then got to coloring before cutting out the extra vase to adhere over the lavender stems.  After the card was finished, I stamped and colored a matching envelope.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Stampin Up! Vases In Vogue
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: White
Accessories: Koh-I-Noor Pencils, Blender Marker, Envelope

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS card, Bonnie, just right for the challenge and I like how you decorated the envelope too. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little vase and I love the coordinating envelope. I am starting to get into the habit of decorating the inside of each card. Now I must remember the envie too. lol Thanks for playing at ATCAS. :)

    ReplyDelete