Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hello Time - My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch #41



Hello and Happy Early New Year!!!  Has everyone recovered from all of the wonderful food and fellowship with friends and family over Christmas??  I know I missed out on some of the good food thanks to my migraines again, but that's another story for another time.  It's Thursday and that means it's time for another My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch Challenge.  This week we're giving you another easy one since the new year is just around the corner.

Since the New Year is right around the corner, for my card I chose to go with a "time" theme and used My Time Made Easy's On Display's clock image paired with the Candy Shoppe Pretty Impressions digital paper.  I kept my card very simple and colored my clock with only Rose Art colored pencils, added a pre-made ribbon bow, and some silk flowers from Michael's with Prima plastic floral centers.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: MTME On Display Digital Images
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Celery, Pink, MTME Candy Shoppe Pretty Impressions Digital Paper
Accessories: Rose Art Colored Pencils, Ribbon Bow, Glue Dots, Silk Flowers, Prima Plastic Flowers, Silver Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment