Monday, December 26, 2011

A Winter Fox - Friends of SpeedyTV Challenge#13


Hello and welcome to Monday.  I hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas with family and friends yesterday.  It's time for another Friends of SpeedyTV challenge by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company.  This week our challenge is to use the color blue or make a winter scene.

For my card, I've used a couple of sets: Winter Wonderland and What A Fox.  After stamping my main image on Mark's Finest Papers Snow Storm Smooth Premium paper in memento tuxedo black, I pulled out my koh-i-noor pencils and blender marker to color the images before adding diamond  and waterfall ice stickles to highlight the image after layering and adding brads.  My background is stamped in Adirondack Sailboat Blue ink onto Mark's Finest Papers Bang Up Blue Linen premium card stock.  For the final touch, I added a cut out fox in the bottom left corner popped up on dimensionals.  I plan to give this card to my husband for our anniversary later this week.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: MFP What A Fox, Winter Wonderland
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Adirondack Sailboat Blue
Card Stock: MFP Snow Storm, Bang Up Blue Linen, Black
Accessories: Koh-I-Noor Pencils, Prismacolor Blender Marker, Silver Brads, Dimensionals, Ice Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment