Thursday, December 8, 2011

Country Kitchen - My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch #39





Welcome to Thursday and another My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch challenge.  This week's challenge is all about focusing on the center.

For my card, I chose to showcase My Time Made Easy's digital set What's Cookin' and the Farmhouse Fresh digital paper.  With Christmas coming in just a few short weeks, I'm thinking about all of the wonderful Christmas dinners that will be shared across the country with friends and family.  Once I had downloaded my images, I colored only a few select dishes, pot holders and eggs to showcase on the front.  For the inside, is all of the spoons, spatulas, and whisks along with the newly released digital Warm Sentiments sets.

I kept the rest of the card simple by adding only three pre-made bows to the top with some glue dots.  Here's a look at the inside:

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and don't forget to join us this week at My Time Made Easy.


Stamps: MTME Digital Warm Sentiments, What's Cookin'
Card Stock: White, MTME Farmhouse Fresh, MFP Red Scrap, Stampin Up! Garden Green, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Bows, Glue Dots, Circle Punch

2 comments:

  1. What a fun and warm card. Love this sketch and your interpretation of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the theme you chose! Thanks for joining us at MTME!

    ReplyDelete