Monday, December 12, 2011

Peaceful Wreath - Friends of SpeedyTV Challenge #11

Hello and welcome to Monday and another Friends of SpeedyTV by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company.  This week our challenge is to make Christmas cards.  Easy peasy, right??  We're all making them right now last minute anyways so why not pull out your favorite Mark's Finest Papers stamp set and make one more for this week's challenge to send out.

For my card, I chose to use the Festive Wreath Mini stamp set.  I really like this wreath because it's so different not to mention all of the pine cones that are in it.  After I stamped my main image in memento tuxedo black and colored with koh-i-noor pencils and a blender marker, I lightly stippled Stampin Up! wasabi ink around the edges before layering. 

Pulling out the newly released New Pines stamp set, I stamped only the pine cone in memento rich cocoa ink on scrap chocolate chip card stock to create a border before stamping the card background in riding hood red and over stamping the saying in memento black.  The whole card took about 20-30min to make and is so easy to mass produce.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget the Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company December release blog hop starts tomorrow beginning on the Mark's Finest Papers blog.  Hope to see you there. Have a great day. 


Stamps: MFP New Pines, Festive Wreath Mini
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa, Stampin Up! Riding Hood Red, Wild Wasabi
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Riding Hood Red, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip Scrap
Accessories: Koh-I-Noor Pencils, Blender Marker, Stipple Brush, Brads

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the tone on tone stamping that you did on your card base and also the chocolate chip strip under your focal image!

    ReplyDelete