Saturday, April 9, 2011

Springtime Hi



Hello.  Thanks for stopping by again.  Today I'm sharing with you a spring card I made using one of my GinaK sets called Bug Me Anytime

I started out by stamping my card in Stampin Up! green galore using one of the tulips to make a border around the edges.  After that, I stamped my scene in memento tuxedo black ink onto white card stock; stamping some of the tulips onto scrap white paper for popping up later.  After coloring my images with prismacolor markers, I cut out the duplicate tulips and added them using pop up glue dots.  Once that was done, I stippled Stampin Up! bashful blue ink around the edges before adding some diamond ice stickles and a Martha Stewart pre-made bow.

I'm please with how the card turned out.  Thanks for stopping by today.



Stamps: GinaK Designs Bug Me Anytime
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Green Galore, Bashful Blue
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Green Galore, Pixie Pink, Brilliant Blue
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Stipple Brush, Stampin Up! Bold Brights Brads, Pop Up Glue Dots, Diamond Ice Stickles, Stipple Brush, Martha Stewart Bow

1 comment:

  1. Soooo pretty! I came here to see it...problems for me viewing on other site!

    ReplyDelete