Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Need A Hug? MTME Pretty Pattern Sketch 06



Hello!  Happy Thursday!! The week is almost over so that means it's time for another My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch Challenge

Once again, I'm a rebel and flipped the sketch on it's side so I could use some K&Company paper ribbon and stickers I've had in my stash for a year or so.  I decided to use the Water and Waverly Wiggles digital images for my card.  After printing them out twice, and coloring with prismacolor markers, I cut two images out so I could pop them up later. 

Dusting off my Stampin Up! word window punch, I punched out the Need A Hug? saying and added it at an angle on one corner instead of using ribbon.  Pulling out the K&Company ribbon I wanted to use, I pulled off the waves and ran those down the center before adding some card stock stickers on both sides. 

After that, I layered my Water and Waverly Wiggles images, added some pewter seashell brads I received as a gift from Lauren a couple of years back, sponged some tempting turquoise ink around the edges, then popped up the panel on dimensionals.  Taking the cut out Wiggles, I then popped them up on dimensionals as well.

I'm really happy how this card turned out.  Here's some close ups of the dimension on this card.



Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!



Stamps: MTME Digital Water And Waverly Wiggles
Ink: Stampin Up! Tempting Turquoise
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Computer, Printer, Brads, Dimensionals, Sponge, K&Company Paper Ribbon, Card Stock Stickers, Pearl Stickers, Stampin Up! Word Window Punch

1 comment:

  1. What an incredibly fun card! I love every single element on it!!!! Fabulous job girlie.

    ReplyDelete