Thursday, April 21, 2011

Growing Old Friends - MTME Pretty Patterns Sketch 06



Hello again.  I have another card I made for this week's My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch challenge.  I'm not as happy with it as my first card and I'm not sure why.  Maybe the designer paper makes it look too busy?

Anyways, this card uses the Bizzy Bunny digital image and sayings.  After downloading and printing out my image, I colored it with prismacolor markers before stippling Stampin Up! bashful blue ink around the edges then layering.  I then pulled out some Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety designer paper and my Unity Garden Variety stamp set to match it.  After die cutting two scallop strips using a MFT die-namic, I stamped one of the sayings from the Unity set before sponging Stampin Up! rose red ink around the edges. 

Once that was done, I found some vegetable brads from my stash, added the carrots to the main image, then popped it up on dimensionals.  Cutting out the saying, I then popped that up on regular pop dots before adding a tomato/carrot brads to the bottom.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: MTME Bizzy Bunny Digital Image, Unity Garden Variety
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Garden Green, Rose Red, Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety Designer Paper
Ink: Stampin Up! Bashful Blue, Garden Green, Rose Red
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Dimensionals, Computer, Printer, Stipple Brush, Brads, Pop Dots, Sponge

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonnie...This is absolutely adorable I just love This little Bizzy Bunny!!! Great take on the sketch this week :) Have a Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete