Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Psalm 121

 
Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card made using stamps from Stampamania (closed now) I bought at a stamp convention 20+ years ago and haven't used (NBUS).  To see my first one, please scroll down one post.  

I started out by stamping both the Horizon Crosses and Psalm 121:1,2 in memento tuxedo black ink before coloring by blending several different colors of Tim Holtz distress inks (list below) using my blending brushes from Picket Fence Studios.  Once I was satisfied with the ink blending, I layered the panel then added some brads.  I'm please with how this turned out since it's another one of my migraine creations (and I did this with very little light).  It was either be creative a bit or cry.  I'm glad I got creative.

Challenges entered:
 
 
 

 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Stampamania (closed)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire, Mowed Lawn, Dusty Concord, Milled Lavender, Wild Honey, Frayed Burlap Distress Inks
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up
Accessories: PFS Blending Brushes, Brads, Glue Dots

 

4 comments:

  1. I just love your sky, beautiful card. Hoping you survived the storm and feel better soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scene, Bonnie Lynn - gorgeous color blending for the sky! A lovely sentiment as well! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your scene! Thank you for playing along with Retro Rubber Challange Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful rainbow sky! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete