Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Falling For Wednesdays

 

 
 Hello and welcome to week 1 of Falling For Wednesdays hosted by @kellysantdesigns ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ This is a continuation of Summer Crush Wednesdays and we wanted to keep the cardmaking fun going for the next 7 weeks! Hop along with #ffwcardgroup2023 where each week holds beautiful fall splendor. This week’s fall theme is: Colors of Fall (see mood board)

For my card, I decided to pull out some silk leaves I've had for at least a decade and never used combined with a long retired Stampin Up jumbo wheel.  I started out by inking the wheel with dusty durango dye ink and rolling it over a matching card base until the entire base was covered.  I then took six of the leaves, arranged them onto my base before adhering using some glue dots.  Once that was finished, I stamped my saying using an old Hero Arts stamp I received from a friend when she had to downsize her stamp collection to move across country, stamped it in memento tuxedo black on a corn husk scrap, then layered and added copper brads.  I then adhered the layered saying using pop up glue dots before adhering some retired copper bling from Not 2 Shabby stamps.  I'm really please with how this turned out since I have another migraine.  Here's another look of the card with the stamps:


Challenges entered:
 

Grab our badge:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Hero Arts; Stampin Up
Card Stock: MFP Corn Husk; Stampin Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; SU Dusty Durango
Accessories: Glue Dots, Pop Up Glue Dots, Copper Brads, Silk Leaves, Copper Confetti Bling, PFS Blending Brush


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous autumn card! Thanks for playing along with us at Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thank you very much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete