Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Just Flying By....

Hello and welcome.  I'm guest designing for Bugaboo Stamps.  Today I'd like to introduce you to today's new release called Lily Ladybug Set and you can find her here.  This is a cute little set of three images.  I totally love it!!

For my card today, I started out by importing the flying ladybug image into MS Word and then typed my own saying under her before printing out onto Hammermill 80 lb cover stock; but that's another post entirely.  I am also in love with this card stock. It is so much like copic paper but a whole lot more affordable!!  Once I had the image printed out, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before lightly stippling Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink over, and around, the image then layering.  For the card, I grabbed a long piece of scrap Georgia Pacific card stock and used that to be my card base.  I then stamped a long retired Stampin Up set Itty Bitty Backgrounds in memento black and pure poppy ink to create the card.  I then layered my ladybug, added it to the stamped card and then stippled more tumbled glass around the completed card.  The final embellishments were bling enamel dots and a small silver bow.

Challenges entered:
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2031 - Anything Goes 
Colour Crazy Craft Week 30 - Anything Goes
Never Before Used Schtuff (NBUS) # 17 - August
Outlawz Festive Friday July 24 to Aug 6 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and stay safe out there.

Stamps: Bugaboo, Stampin Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up Pure Poppy
Card Stock: White, Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Stipple Brush, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Bling Enamel Dots, Silver Bow

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Bonnie! It really makes me smile! She's a hoot with her schparkly wings and really nifty background! Take care and thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and adorable Bugaboo image! Happy you shared it with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely. Gorgeous colouring and background paper. Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

    - Hanna, DT

    ReplyDelete