Saturday, August 29, 2020

Isaiah 41:10

Hello and welcome.  I'm sharing a card I made for one of the Dare To Get Dirty challenges over on Splitcoaststampers.  The DTGD challenges are a week of special challenges for Fan Club members only.

After dusting off a Stampabilities stamp I've had for eons it seems, and never used, I stamped it in memento black before layering the negative of a book die over it then stippling Tim Holtz old paper distress ink to "age" it a bit.  Kind of like the pages of a well worn bible.  I then popped up the layered saying using dimensionals onto a red card before adding some red silk flowers I've also had for years.  The only other embellishment was a red bling center to the flower. Besides the DTGD challenges on Splitcoaststampers, I'd like to enter this into the following:

Challenges entered:

Word Art Wednesday Weeks 454 and 455 - Anything Goes Uplifting
My Time To Craft #439 - Clean And Simple 
Creativ Fustion Arts and Crafts #20 - Anything Goes  
Shopping Our Stash #427 - Pile It On 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend and please stay safe out there.

Stamps: Stampabilities
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: Hammermill White, Stampin Up
Accessories: Die Cut Negative, Red Silk Flowers, Glue Dots, Bling

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful. I love how it looks like a book. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete