Monday, August 31, 2020

Autumn Bookmark

Hello and welcome.  Today's Anything But A Card project is another bookmark.  This time I'm using Bugaboo Stamps image Autumn Sign.  Since my family reads a lot (non electronic books), I make bookmarks every year for Christmas stockings.

After printing my image off onto Hammermill white card stock, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers then layered onto scrap card stock.  Since I was going to be placing the bookmark into a plastic sleeve I had bought years ago, I made my own brads out of scrap black card stock using a small hole punch and Martha Stewart glue pen.  Once I had punched the top, I added some dusty Basic Grey Mello fibers.

Challenges entered:

Splitcoaststampers USEIT2020 - Use Your Forgotten Stuff 
Outlawz Festive Friday Aug 22 to Sept 3 - Anything Goes 
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2035 - Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Bugaboo
Card Stock: Hammermill White, Stampin Up Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Basic Grey Mello Fibers, Rectangle Hole Punch, Small Hole Punch, MS Glue Pen, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Plastic Bookmark Sleeve

1 comment:

  1. I love bookmarks! I'm a reader too, (not electronic) so I appreciate the thought behind the gift you give at the holidays!! This is such a sweet image - I'm so glad you shared it with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete