Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Jingle All The Way

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a Christmas card I made using a never before used retired mini set from Taylored Expressions called Bubble Greetings - Jingle

After stamping the image onto white card stock, I colored it using copic markers before die cutting using a Spellbinders book die then layering.  I then ran a white panel through my big shot and dry embossed it using a Cuttlebug ornament embossing folder before adding that to a red card.  I then tied a red organdy ribbon before adding my layered book panels using dimensionals.  I'm really happy with how this turned out since I had a bit of a migraine while making it (took 3 days yikes). 

Challenges entered:

Splitcoaststampers FS704 - Foster Your Creativity 
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas #501 - Anything Goes Christmas 
Shopping Our Stash #426 - Keep It Simple Sister 
The Holly and Ivy Christmas #76 - Anything Goes Christmas 
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2031 - Anything Goes 
Outlawz Festive Friday July 24 to Aug 6 - Christmas 


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and stay safe out there.

Stamps: Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: White, Red
Accessories: Copic Markers, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Spellbinders Book Die

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Love the layout. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks for accepting the challenge at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty holiday card, this is a great KISS design! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (cas!) STASH with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete