Monday, August 24, 2020

Jesus Christmas Tag

Hello and welcome.  Today is Anything But A Card day over at Bugaboo's blog Catch The Bug, so today I have a cute little Christmas Tag to share using the Christmas Words - Jesus image; which is new for me.

After printing the image onto Hammermill white card stock, and coloring with both prismacolor and copic markers, I stippled some Tim Holtz tumbled glass and chipped sapphire inks over, and around, before layering.  I then added some brushed copper mini brads before dusting off my Making Memories stapler, and staples, then  stapling a grey ribbon to the top.  I haven't used that stapler in years!!  I had to literally DIG through the drawers on my desk to find them. Now where did I find them?  Right were they should have been!  Ugh!  I'm very happy with how it turned out despite the frustrated stapler search.

Challenges entered:

Never Before Used Schtuff (NBUS) #17 - August 
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2034 - Anything Goes 
CD Sunday Plus #42 - Anything Goes 
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #140 - Anything Goes 
The Corrosive Challenge #8 - Anything Goes 
Outlawz Festive Friday Aug 22 to Sept 3 - Christmas Theme 
A Gem Of A Challenge Week 17 - Anything Goes
Creativ Fusion Arts #20 - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday #452 and #453 - Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and stay safe out there!


Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire, Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Hammermill White, Stampin Up scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Stipple Brushes, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Stapler, Staples, Brads, Ribbon

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is really cute. I just adore that image, and you've really made a sweet card using it. Thanks so much for playing along with us. Have a great week, and please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag! This is one of my favorite Bugaboo stamps! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas tag is so adorable! I love the embellishments - the ribbon was the perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag, I love your design. Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow really si cute!
    Thanks for participating with us in CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG
    Haideelum
    Coordinator CCB

    ReplyDelete