Sunday, November 3, 2019

Halloween Spirits And More NBUS



Hello and welcome.  Yes, I have one more Halloween card to share.  Migraines, and other health issues, didn't allow me to finish it until today.  For the card, I pulled out a never before used digital image from Simply B Stamps and a martini stencil from Picket Fence Studios

I started out by merging the retired digital image (Spirited Betty) and the matching saying in MS Word, then printing it out on white card stock.  I then took the martini glass stencil, placed it on the folded card, then sponged Stampin Up rich razzleberry ink all over the card then colored my image using both prismacolor and copic markers.  Once the coloring was finished, I sponged the rich razzleberry around the edges, layered and added some pale yellow moon brads.  I then spritzed three markers over the image before adding to my stenciled card.  For my embellishments, I added some fibers from my stash, ice stickles on the drink glass, and highlighted the saying using black/red embossing glaze pens.

Challenges entered:

Shopping Our Stash #407 - Halloween
Arty Divas #7 - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Week #43 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Simply B Stamps
Ink: Stampin Up Rich Razzleberry
Card Stock: Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, MS Word, Fibers, Ice Stickles, Brads, Glue Dots, Embossing Glaze Pens, Martini Stencil, Sponge, Color Spritzer Tool, Stampin Up Markers

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Bonnie.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better!
    Fab card!
    Thanks so much for celebrating HALLOWEEN with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card ! Love the colours you have used !
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry !
    Greetz
    Margo DT member

    ReplyDelete