Saturday, October 26, 2019

Pretty In Pink


Second post from me today.  For my Pumpkin Kitty post, please scroll down one.  This cute little one took me few days to make since I was still dealing with a few health issues.  I've had her printed off for some time, just never colored or made a card with her.  It's gotten to the point with my health of, either try to focus on something besides how I was feeling, or just cry.  Lately, I've chosen coloring as my means of focusing.

This adorable little one comes from Kinda Cute By Patricia and is listed as one of her free images.  After coloring her using both prismacolor and copic markers, I stippled some going grey and pretty in pink over and around her before layering then adding some button brads.  I then pulled out a card with background I received as a RAK and added her using scor-tape.  I then added a black embossing glaze pen to highlight the eyes before adding a small pink bow.

Challenges entered:

Kinda Cute By Pactricia - October Facebook Group Challenge
Colour Craft Crazy Week 42 - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - October
Outlawz Festive Friday Oct 18 to Nov 1 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!!!

Stamps: Kinda Cute By Patricia
Ink: Stampin Up Pretty In Pink, Going Grey
Card Stock: Stampin Up
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Computer, Printer, Stipple Brush, Brads, Bow, Scor-tape

3 comments:

  1. Great image, LOVE the background paper! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn Colour Crazy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've showcased her so well, Bonnie! That pink background and ribbon really suit your great coloring of the image! Keep on coloring!! (Although a 5-minute Pity Party with a good cry now and then is sometimes necessary!) Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete