Thursday, November 21, 2019

Yay Nats!



Hello and welcome.  Sorry it's been a bit between posts, my health issues have been giving me fits. However, today I'd like to share a card I made for a friend who's a Washington Nationals fan.   The entire card is made using card stock scraps too.  Gotta use up those scraps you know.

I started out by stamping the baseball onto the actual card in memento blue Danube then cutting down the image panel and red layer to fit the smaller card before stamping everything else.  Once the pennants were stamped using MFP's retired Tailgate Party and then adding MFT's Wendy Alpha, I pulled colored them using copic markers before stippling Tim Holtz tumbled glass ink over and around them.  I then stamped the baseball, also from Tailgate Party in memento black onto more white scraps, cut out, then popped up over the main image panel.  As an afterthought, I highlighted both the lettering and baseball using embossing glaze pens.  The only other embellishment added, were matching blue brads.

Challenges entered:

Arty Divas #9 - Anything Goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies #1946 - Anything Goes
Outlawz Festive Friday Nov 15 to Nov 28 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!


Stamps: MFP Tailgate Party, MFT Wendy Alpha
Ink: Memento Black, Blue Danube; Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: SU Scraps
Accessories: Copic Markers, Dimensionals, Embossing Glaze Pens, Stipple Brush, Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment