Thursday, November 14, 2019

Thank You Tulip Block



Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card with you I finished earlier in the week.  Thanks to my health and migraines, I couldn't post it until now.

I started out by printing off this Tulip Block Square from Bugaboo Digital Stamps.  Once printed, I colored using copic markers before layering, adding brads and then distressing the bottom layer using a fingernail before adding to my card using pop dots.  I then carefully cut apart a wooden "thank you" saying and added using glue dots.  My final embellishment was a black bling flourish.

Challenges entered:

Catch The Bug Challenges - November Thankful
Pammies Inky Pinkies #1945 - Anything Goes
Arty Divas #8 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar November 2019 - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Week 44 - Anything Goes
Outlawz Twisted Thursdays Nov 14 to Nov 20 - Anything Goes
Splitcoaststampers Free For All F4A504 - Thank You or Thankful

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Bugaboo
Card Stock: MFP
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Copic Markers, Fingernail, Bling Flourish, Brads, Pop Dots, Wooden Thank You Saying, Glue Dots


5 comments:

  1. Bonnie your coloring is awesome. This is one of my favorite stamps. The bling is great with it. Thanks for playing in the Catch the Bug Thankful Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous, bold and beautiful design, it's a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card, flowers resemble summer. Thank you for participating in the Brown Sugar Challenge. Danka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. These bugaboo flowers are so beautifully coloured. Many thanks for sharing your awesome thank you card with us at Colour Crazy. Silke

    ReplyDelete