Friday, November 22, 2019

Warm Penguin Holiday Wishes



Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a clean and simple Christmas card I made using some stamps from Impression Obsession  I started out by stamping the penguin from Warm Wishes in memento black ink onto white card stock then coloring using prismacolor markers.  Once that was done, I cut the panel down to size, then stamped the holly branches in both corners, colored them, and then stamped the saying.  Once all of my coloring was finished, I stippled some Tim Holtz tumbled glass ink over and around the panel before layering and adding some red brads.  For my card, I pulled out a red scrap panel, cut down to size, added the black border then popped up the penguin panel.  As an after thought, I stamped the penguin again, colored then cut out before popping up over the original penguin for some added dimension.  I'm really happy with how this turned out since my migraines have been on overdrive again.  *sigh*

Challenges entered:

Impression Obsession - Holiday Wishes
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - November Christmas/Holidays
Arty Divas #9 - Anything Goes
Holly and Ivy Christmas #60 - Anything Christmas Goes
Unicorn Challenge #49 - Christmas/Winter
Outlawz Festive Friday Nov 15 to Nov 28 - Christmas

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Stampin Up
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Dimensionals, Brads, Stipple Brush

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete