Sunday, October 14, 2012

Trick or Treat For Hope

Second post for me today.  If you're looking for my Cornish Heritage Farms post, please scroll down one.

A friend of mine recently rak'd me some cricut die cuts and a haunted house I was looking for.  Thank you Janis!!! Here's her blog if you'd like to visit.  There's lots of inspiration there. So when I saw one of the Splitcoast Hope You Can Cling To Monster Mash challenge, I pulled them out along with my Halloween stamp sets from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company.  After adding some Graphic45 Halloween designer paper, to my card, I stamped out my images from MFP's I'm Going Batty and Tree Greetings in memento tuxedo black onto snow storm white and colored with prismacolor markers before cutting them out.  I also used two sneak peeks Cracked Hello and Halloween Selections to help add some subtle touches to the card.
 
Once all of my coloring was finished and cut out, I added the cut out images to the die cuts and a pumpkin sticker from K&Company.  Here's a look at the inside of my card.
 
 
 
Challenges entered:
 
I'll be adding this card to my box of cards going to MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.
 
 
Stamps: MFP I'm Going Batty, Tree Greetings, Cracked Hello, Halloween Selections
Ink: Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire, Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: MFP Snow Storm, Stampin Up! Night Of Navy, Graphic45 Halloween Designer Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Glue Dots, K&Company Sticker, Cricut Die Cuts
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Your card is amazing!! Love all the stamps and die cuts and details. Thanks for the link to my blog too. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I love all the detail that you put into this! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your card is super cute! You have a great eye for color, and for incorporating all the wonderful, fun images into a very special card!
    Happy Halloween!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable!! I love the amazing and fun Halloween scene you've created!! What a fabulous card!! I'm happy to be a new follower :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card!! It is super cute. I love how you incorporated all the images together. You did a fabulous job on this card!! I can't wait to see more of your work!!

    Happy Halloweeen!


    Shawnee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bonnie! I just love your card. You have a great eye with color and you balanced everything so well! Just became a follower and I can't wait to see what else you come up with!
    Happy Crafting!
    Sheree
    bootsandblingtime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! love the coloring and all the sweet images & die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Bonnie - inside and out! TFS and for the inspiration :)

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie, what a BEAUTIFUL card!! So many fabulous details, and your colors really POP!! :) Janis is such a fabulous friend to have -- I just love how you've incorporated the goodies she sent ya!!

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card. So lovely. I like the colors you have used and that image is so cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic Card, which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute and captivating design with eye pleasing shades making it captivating....it think you print it on Plastic cards ....

    ReplyDelete