Saturday, October 6, 2012

Peas Love Happiness - WCMD

Hello everyone.  I hope you have enjoyed your World Card Making Day as much as I have.  Even with a migraine I was able to make several cards today, including a few I am sending in for publication consideration, as well as for the Moxie Fab WCMD Love challenge.  Wish me luck with them!

First up is a clean and simple card I made for the one layer challenge over on the Paper Smooches blog.  I started out by taking some scrap card stock I had on my desk and then stamping images from Paper Smooches Vegtastic in memento black before coloring with koh-i-noor pencils and a blender marker.  My finishing touch was to sponge some Stampin Up! pink pirouette ink around the edges of the card before stamping a matching envelope.  I'll be including this in the package I'm sending to MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston along with the SCS Hope You Can Cling To challenges I'm participating in this month.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: PS Vegtastic
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Up! Pink Pirouette
Card Stock: White
Accessories: Sponge, Koh-I-Noor Pencils, Blender Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment