Saturday, October 13, 2012

Little Mermaid

Hello everyone and welcome to the weekend.  I recently came across the Link Up For Pink blog for Breast Cancer Awareness and decided to enter some of the challenges as well.  Knowing that sometimes kids have to unfortunately fight cancer, I made another card for one of the Splitcoast challenges with kids in mind using Sassy Studio Designs mermaid image.

After printing off my image onto white card stock and coloring with koh-i-noor pencils then blending with a prismacolor marker, I lightly stippled Tim Holtz broken china and then Stampin Up! blushing bride around the image before layering and adding some brads.  Then I layered my image onto some digital music designer paper before adding some silk flowers from Michael's I bought a couple of years back.  I'll be adding this card to the box I'm sending to MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.
 
Stamps: Sassy Studio Designs Mermaid
Ink: Tim Holtz Broken China, Stampin Up! Blushing Bride
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Regal Rose, Pretty In Pink
Accessories: Koh-I-Noor Pencils, Blender Marker, Silk Flowers, Brads, Stipple Brushes, Glue Dots, Pop Up Glue Dots

2 comments:

  1. such a pretty card.
    Thank you for linking up with us at Link Up For Pink
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Love the image and your coloring :)
    Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

    ReplyDelete