Sunday, January 9, 2011

Winnie The Pooh & Friends



Sorry it's been so long between posts.  I finally returned back to work this last week, and between my work schedule and the migraines that have continued to come, I've not been feeling like being on a computer let alone stamping.

I did finally get a chance to assemble a card I had started a couple of months ago that fit with Mothermark's teapot challenge for the week.  I love Winnie The Pooh and this adorable image was stamped two months ago and only partially colored.  Well, this week it finally got done.

The background is Stampin Up!'s daisy field wheel (retired), and I used some scraps of ribbon plus odds-n-ends I had lying around.  That way I didn't have to go fishing for something out of my stash.  I just used what I had within reach.

It's not my best work, but I am happy with the way it turned out.


Stamps:  All Night Media, Stampin Up! Daisy Field Wheel
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue
Card stock: White, Stampin Up! Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Stipple Brush, Dimensionals, Joann's Silk Flowers, Metal Sticker Dots, Brad, Glue Dots, Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, puts a smile on my face! Wonderful coloring! Glad you made it to the party. Hope you are on the mend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete