Saturday, January 15, 2011

Oriental Garden Teapot Challenge


Hello again.  I'm still dealing with these freaking migraines, but at least I finally felt well enough (somewhat) to stamp today.

For this week's teapot challenge, I pulled out a set from Mark's Finest Papers called Lady Serene.  I love oriental images since there is so much you can do with them.  I started out by pulling out some handmade designer paper from Michael's I've had for "ages" in my stash as my inspiration.  I then stamped all of my images on white card stock in memento tuxedo black ink and colored with prismacolor markers.  Once my coloring was done, I cut out one of the Lady Serene images, added some gold cord for the sash and popped her up on pop up glue dots.  The flowers on the dress are highlighted with gold ice stickles. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers Lady Serene
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Bashful Blue
Card stock: White, Stampin Up! Old Olive, Brilliant Blue, Rose Red, Handmade Designer Paper
Accessories: MFT Jumbo Scallop Die-Namic, Prismacolor Markers, Gold Pearl Stickers, Gold Ice Stickles, Pop Up Glue Dots, Prima Flowers, Mini Glue Dots, Gold Cord, Gold Brads

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, this is just beautiful! It's amazing what you were able to do with that migraine.

    ReplyDelete