Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bedtime Noel


Happy Friday!  We've made it through the week!  Today I'm sharing another card featuring MFT's popular Pure Innocence line using the Naptime image.  I had wanted to use some K & Company designer paper scraps I had found in my stash, so I turned this particular image into a holiday one.

After stamping my image twice on MFT's white Perfect Panels and coloring with prismacolor markers, I cut one of the images out to pop up later.  Pulling out some Queen & Company felt sticker ribbon and adding it to the main card, I then cut some of the smaller snowflakes off of the ribbon to help fill in some empty spaces.  Once my main image was layered, I then added the popped up one and MFT baby braddies to the layers. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend.


Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence Naptime, MFT Merry & Bright
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card stock: MFT White Perfect Panels, Stampin Up! Real Red, K & Company Designer Scrap Pack
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Queen & Company Felt Snowflake Ribbon, Bling, Holiday Fibers, Pop Up Glue Dots, MFT Baby Brads, Mini Pop Dots

2 comments: