Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kitty Tea Party




Hello again.  Today I have a card to share I originally made for The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday 139 challenge a couple of weeks ago.  However, thanks to a couple of small migraines and my husband's stroke, I couldn't upload it until now.

The challenge that week was a sketch challenge using this sketch here.  I decided to use a set that hadn't seen ink yet for the challenge called Coffee, Tea, or Meow?  This set is so me since I'm a tea drinker, and with a few cats in the house.

I started out by stamping my images twice in memento tuxedo black ink on MFT's white Perfect Panels and coloring with prismacolor markers.  Once all of my images were colored, I cut out one complete set to pop up later.  Since I had decided to flip the sketch on it's side, I cut out two scallop strips using MFT's Jumbo Scallop Die-Namic and then layered them.  After punching out my main image using my Marvy Giga Circle Scallop Punch, I popped that up over the die-namic strips before adding the additional images with Stampin Up! diemensionals.  I also had this cool gemstone flourish sticker from Michael's I've been wanting to use and decided it should work great with this sketch.  Sprinkle's collar is highlighted with diamond ice stickles and then Stampin Up! pretty in pink dye ink is sponged around the edges of the scallop circle and the card itself.

Thanks for stopping by today.




Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas Coffee, Tea, or Meow?
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Almost Amethyst, Pretty In Pink
Card stock: MFT White Perfect Panels, Stampin Up! Pretty In Pink, Almost Amethyst, Lavender Lace
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Sponge, MFT Jumbo Scallop Die-Namic, Dimensionals, Pop Dots, Diamond Ice Stickles, Bling Flourish Sticker, Marvy Giga Scallop Circle Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment