Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pure Innocence Tag Card



Hello again.  Did you have fun at the release party?  Hopefully you also had fun shopping afterwards too.  Today I'm showcasing another brand new Pure Innocence set called Splish Splash which is part of the Boy And His Dog line. 

I wanted to do something a bit different with this card, so I used some pre-folded tag card stock from Joann's I've had in my stash for years.  Pulling out some We Are Memory Keepers quad square 12x12 designer paper, I cut the squares out and then made sure the designer paper layered out into several tags.  I then stamped my image onto MFT white Perfect Panels (my favorite stamping paper) and colored everything with Prismacolor markers.  Once that was done, I layered my image to without adhering so I could see what I would need to cut down to make it fit after stamping the rain dots from MFT's Stephanie Fizer's Rainy Day Friends in the background. 

Once the cutting was done, I stippled Stampin Up! bliss blue ink around the edges and then added some Michael's sticker dots to resemble rain.  I did the same thing for the inside of the card, only I also added sticker dots to parts of the saying as well.

Here's a close up of the inside of the card.

The ribbon fibers is something else I discovered in my stash.  Not sure when I bought that one either. ;)  Maybe I should go through it more often since I'm finding new stuff to play with and match with my MFT stamps.  Although I have plenty of stamps from other companies, my MFT stuff is my favorite.

Thanks for stopping by today.



Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence Splish Splash, Stephanie Fizer Rainy Day Friends
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Bliss Blue, So Saffron
Card Stock: MFT Perfect Panels, Stampin Up! So Saffron, Bliss Blue, We Are Memory Keepers Quad Designer Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Joann Pre-cut Tag Card, Fibers, Stipple Brush, Michael's Sticker Dots, Stampin Up! Ticket Corner Punch

1 comment:

  1. ack! this is sooo cute! he's one of my faves from this release-love the tag shape.

    ReplyDelete