Friday, December 31, 2010

Paper Angels - Musical Challenge 8



I've started participating in a weekly musical challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  This week's challenge is to the song Paper Angels by Jimmy Wayne and the challenge can be found here.

I decided to use a cool new digital image from Digital Two For Tuesday, a part of the Clearly Vintage blog site.  I totally fell in love with this image from the October 25th post.  Isn't she just sweet?  I colored her with regular colored pencils using various shades of the same color family and then lightly stippled Tim Holtz old paper distress ink over the top when I was done.

Trying to keep a "vintage" look, I also used a Tim Holtz Alterations embossing folder for the main card and then some brushed copper brads as a finishing touch. 

Clean, simple and oh so sweet!  Thanks for stopping by.


Stamps: Digital Two For Tuesday
Card stock: White, Stampin Up! Sage Shadow, Lavender Lace, Almost Amethyst
Ink: Tim Holtz Old Paper Distressing Ink, Stampin Up! Bashful Blue
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Rose Art Colored Pencils, Brushed Copper Brads, Ribbon, Stipple Brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment