Friday, October 8, 2010

Just Another Pure Innocence Kind Of Day


Thanks to another freaking migraine, I've been delayed in posting this cute little card for one of MFT's flower challenges a few weeks past.

I had so much fun coloring this cute PI stamp during one of my "good" days with these headaches.  This little girl kind of reminds me of my daughter when she was little and trying to grow flowers or help in my flower garden back then. 

She's stamped in memento tuxedo black on MFT's perfect panels, then colored with prismacolor markers and layered on Basic Grey's June Bug papers.  I used Stampin Up!'s Crystal Effects to hold the gems from last year's MFT Halloween kit.  The jumbo texture die-namic separates everything nicely.
Here's a close up of the cutie-pie.


Stamps: My Favorite Things Pure Innocence
Ink: Stampin Up! Bashful Blue, Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock:  Stampin Up! Real Red, Summer Sun, Basic Grey June Bug DP, MFT Perfect Panels
Accessories: MFT Texture Board Die-namic, Baby Brads, Stipple Brush, Prismacolor Markers, Primas, MFT Gems, Stampin Up! Crystal Effects






1 comment:

  1. Love it Bonnie!! I miss you and wish those headaches would give you a break! Love that paper - it's so perfect for that image! {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete