Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Traveling More Is More Challenge


Happy Tuesday everyone.  Today I have another MFT card to share, this time using one of the Pure Innocence line combined with a SCS dirty dozen traveling theme more is more challenge for this month.

I started out by stamping my Snowadorable Pure Innocence boy in memento tuxedo black on MFT Perfect Panels and then colored with prismacolor markers.

After finding some Hero Arts felt snowflakes in my stash, I allowed those to determine the colors of my cards.  Using a cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder only added to making everything match.
For the More Is More challenge, we are supposed to stamp two cards, one standard and then take the next one up a "level".  Here is my standard card -









Here is my more is more card.  For this one, I sponged Stampin Up! ballet blue ink over the embossing and added additional felt snowflakes.



Stamps: MFT Snowadorable Pure Innocence
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Ballet Blue
Cardstock: Stampin Up! Ballet Blue, Eggplant Envy, Kraft, MFT Perfect Panels
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Brads, Hero Arts Felt Snowflakes, Sponge

3 comments:

  1. I love all the chilly blues on this. The embossed background just adds so much to the theme. Really nice card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cute! I love the blue with the purple accents. Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete