Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dress Up And Play!


Remember when paper dolls were "all the rage"?  I sure do even though that dates me pretty much. 

MFT's Wednesday Stamp Club had a dress up challenge last week, so I thought I would try to get something done before the challenge deadline, but didn't make it in time.  (thank you headaches again)

I pulled out my Stephanie Fizer Paper Dolls and retired Ben Paper Doll sets and ended up making two cards for the challenge.

For my first card, I stamped only part of my Ben Paper Doll, his clothes and parrot in memento tuxedo black ink on MFT's Perfect Panels and then colored them with prismacolor markers.  Once I had everything cut out and assembled, I pulled out my cloud Die-namic and stamped only part of a saying from another MFT set Trick or Treat With Who's That Girl


For my second card, I stamped my Stephanie Fizer Paper Doll on MFT's perfect panels and colored with prismacolor markers.  I added some Jolee's For You stickers and a pre-made Martha Stewart bow for the final touches.


Stamps: MFT Stephanie Fizer Paper Doll and Ben Paper Dolls, Trick or Treat With Who's That Girl
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Stampin Up! Ballet Blue, Creamy Caramel, DCWV All About Boys Mat Stack, MFT Perfect Panels
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Jolee's For You Stickers, Martha Stewart Bow, Colorbook Brad Stickers, MFT Cloud Die-namic

No comments:

Post a Comment