Monday, October 18, 2010

Trick or Treating C4C


If you are looking for my TCP post, please scroll down.

I finally got a chance to do another Crazy 4 Challenges challenge.  For this week, the theme was fall and the first thing that came to mind was trick or treating as a kid.  I love this Trick or Treat With Who's That Girl image.  It not only brings back memories, but it also has my favorite MFT character - Flopsy!

I started out by stamping in memento tuxedo black and colored with prismacolor markers.  Once my image was colored and layered, I found some pumpkin brads in my stash to match the Queen & Company pumpkin sticker ribbon.


Stamps: Trick or Treat With Who's That Girl
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: MFT Perfect Panels, Stampin Up! Only Orange, Pumpkin Pie, Black
Accessories: Queen & Company Sticker Ribbon, Making Memories Brads, Prismacolor Markers, Cuttlebug Pumpkin Embossing Folder







2 comments:

  1. OMG...cute as can be!!! Love this sweet card!!! Thank you for joining us at the C4C!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete