Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kick Back, Relax and Enjoy....


I'm finally getting a chance to upload a card I made for MFT's Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge a couple of weeks ago.  It also took a few days to make since I was on migraine meds at the time. 

Since it's the start of the football season, I thought I would go with that theme and flip the sketch on the side to have more room and go with a fall color scheme.  I used the digital Let's Hear It For The Boys for the main image since it was already printed, and then pulled out the stamp set for the popcorn & saying.  Once everything was colored.  MFT's texture die-namic texture board was used on my layers.


So, I have just one question.....ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??!!!!


Stamps: MFT Digital & Stamp Let's Hear It For The Boys
Cardstock: Really Rust, Not Quite Navy Scrap, More Mustard Scrap, MFT Vanilla Perfect Panel, MFT Stephanie Fizer Autumn Digital Paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Not Quite Navy Buttons, Thread, Prismacolor Marker, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Sponge, Brads

3 comments:

  1. I don't give a hoot about football but I'm glad to see you posting again! Adorable card, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready for some football! Love the colors and the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And oh I would be so much more ready for some football if I thought my dear SeaHawks could finally pull off a good consistent season. lol

    ReplyDelete