Monday, April 8, 2024

Revelation 3:10 -11

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you a little bible journaling.  The focus for this week is Rev 3:10-11 "Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.  I am coming soon.  Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown."  When reading this passage, I think of cactus plants who patiently wait for the rains to come to refresh, and renew, their thirst for life giving water.

So I pulled out my Thirsty Soul (now retired) set from Sweet N Sassy stamps, that I hadn't used yet, and stamped the images and sayings in my Bible before coloring using Castle Arts watercolor pencils.  Once I was finished coloring, I lightly stippled Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink around my images using a paper pouncer.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Sweet N Sassy
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress
Card Stock: None
Accessories: Castle Arts Watercolor Pencils, Paper Pouncer

2 comments:

  1. A really nicely composed scene for the bible art space, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cacti are a great choice for your journaling, Bonnie! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete