Sunday, September 3, 2023

Jonah

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you a journaling page I did a couple weeks ago in my bible.  Pastor's message that week was on the book of Jonah and after church, I was inspired to use stamps from Picket Fence Studios to create this bible journaling page (which I'm fairly new to).
 
I started out by stamping the whale/jellyfish/squid from Schools of Fish (retired) in memento tuxedo black ink before coloring it using my Castle Arts pencils.  Once my coloring was finished,I stamped the silhouette fish also in black before stamping the coral and sea ferns from A Dose Of Vitamin Sea in various memento inks before blending some tumbled glass and broken china distress inks to create my ocean water.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

Stamps: Picket Fence Studios
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pear Tart, Rhubarb Stalk, Nautical Blue; Tim Holtz Broken China, Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: None
Accessories: Castle Arts Pencils, PFS Blending Brushes 

3 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful and creative way to bring scripture to life!
    So happy you shared with us at AG in a Card Free Zone! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the right Bible design for it and your page is gorgeous. I know that the right supplies are also key and you can't go wrong with what you've used. Those pages are so thin! Did you get rain? We did a little, almost an inch, need more! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thanks for sharing with us at the Outlawz AG in a Card Free Zone Challenge. Shirley M., DT

    ReplyDelete