Monday, September 11, 2023

Furry And Bright

 
Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you a Christmas card I made using an adorable, but retired set, from My Favorite Things.  I'm trying to get caught up on my stash of Christmas cards since I'm usually finished by the end of September but not this year.  Migraines, and illnesses, have put me way behind.  

I started out by stamping my images using my MISTI (I received as a gift) in memento tuxedo black ink before coloring using both prismacolor and copic markers.  Once my coloring was finished, I die cut the kitten out before adhering it to the image panel using glue dots.  Once the panel was layered and silver brads added, I adhered it to the razzleberry card base using medium sized glue dots.  The only embellishments added were some silver/white thread along the edge, a blinged-out flourish and some crystal ice stickles as "snow".

Challenges entered:
 
Krafty Chicks #680 - Stamp Act (MFT Christmas stamps)
Peace On Earth #47 - Anything Christmas See Mood Board  (inspired by colors, cat in stocking, elf hats)
 
Most Magical Time of the Year
 
Krafty Chicks
 

Peace On Earth

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: MFT
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Copic X-Press It; SU
Accessories: MISTI, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Bling, PFS Blending Brush, Ice Stickles, Thread, Brads, Glue Dots



 

4 comments:

  1. I guess you had to add the cat, lol. They left just enough space for you to. Beautiful coloring and I love the background as well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those adorable MFT images, what a totally cute Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image! And you coloured it so well. Thanks for showing it.
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry it's been a particularly hard health year so far, Bonnie. But you are a trooper. You carry on and you'll get there in the end. You're off to a great start with this adorable Chrissie card that fits both cat and dog lovers! Take care and thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete