Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Falling For Wednesdays Week 6

 

 

 
 Hi friends! Welcome to week 6 of Falling For Wednesdays hosted by @kellysantidesigns 🍂🍁 If you are interested in joining the Winter Hop starting in November, please send Kelly a PM! This week’s fall theme is: Farmer’s Market!  For this week's card, I allowed myself to be inspired by the pumpkin patch we used to take the kids to when they were little and the weekend farmers market here in town.  
 
So I pulled out my Happy Pumpkin Season stamp set (NBUS) from MFT Stamps, and a slimline card from my scrap pile, and stamped all of the images in memento tuxedo black ink before coloring using my Castle Arts pencils.  Once my coloring was finished, I stenciled the background hills using a retired MFT mountain/snow mound stencil and the clouds using my PFS slimline cloud coverage stencil using PFS blending brushes.  After adding some clear Gin and Tonic sequins, my card is finished.

Challenges entered:


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great rest of your week.

Stamps: My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn, Stormy Sky, Brushed Corduroy
Card Stock: Neenah White Scrap
Accessories: Castle Arts Pencils, MFT Stencil, PFS Stencil, PFS Blending Brushes, Glue, Sequins

1 comment: