Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Birthday Geisha's

Hello everyone and welcome.  I hope you enjoyed last week's Christmas In July blog hop by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company.  Today I am sharing a card I made for Susan's (aka Rainy) monthly sketch challenge.  I actually finished the card last week, however, thanks to my migraines, it's taken four days to finally upload.

I started out by stamping my image from Asian Delights in memento tuxedo black ink onto snow storm heavy before coloring with prismacolor markers.  Once my coloring was finished, I layered the geisha's onto strawberry freeze card stock and basic grey kioshi designer paper before stippling Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink.

After I sponged some Stampin Up! blushing bride ink around the edges of the card, and added a die cut basic grey panel, I added some sheer organdy ribbon, pearl stickers, and then the main image panel with some pearl heart brads.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: MFP Asian Delights
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Blushing Bride, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: MFP Snow Storm Heavy, Stampin Up! Blushing Bride, Basic Grey Kioshi Designer Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Dimensionals, Pearl Stickers, Pearl Heart Brads, Sponge, Stipple Brush, Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful soft colors, lovely image and pretty ribbon :)

    send gift to usa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your geisha girls are beautiful - so is the complete card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought that I had left a comment on this beautiful card... Just wanted to say that it is gorgeous.. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete