Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Celebrate Big


Hello and welcome.  Today I am sharing a card made with the soon to be released set called Celebrate Big from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company. I am totally in love with this new cupcake set we are getting!!

After stamping my images in memento tuxedo black onto snow storm smooth heavy card stock, I pulled out my prismacolor markers and got busy coloring making sure my cupcakes matched the Die Cuts With A View designer paper I had pulled out.  Once my coloring was finished, I lightly stippled Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink around them before layering onto limeade and Grandma's lavender patch card stock.  After cutting the "Happy Birthday" saying in half, I stamped it directly onto the designer paper in memento tuxedo black ink before adding a small Martha Stewart lime gingham bow.  Clean, simple, and totally easy to do even with a migraine.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.  Make sure to stop by tomorrow for another sneak peek at the new mini being released next week.

Stamps: MFP Celebrate Big
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: MFP Snow Storm Smooth, Grandma's Lavender Patch, Limeade, DCWV Sweet Shoppe
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Martha Stewart Bow, Stipple Brush

1 comment:

  1. Well till you get better. I will pop on over to another post. I have to say your cupcakes look yummy and they say 3's a charm. :-) Feel better soon. AJ-

    ReplyDelete