Monday, July 2, 2012

Just Married

Hello again.  Today I am sharing a card I made for the Moxie Fab Stamp It Cards Congrats challenge.  What better way to say "Congratulations" to someone than to someone who's getting married?  So that's the theme I went with and decided to go with a black/white color scheme for more of an elegant feel.

I started out by stamping my church image from the Little Church special set for this month's release, in memento tuxedo black onto Mark's Finest Paper's, a Heinrich Company snow storm smooth heavy card stock then colored with prismacolor markers before using a copic spica pen to highlight the steeple cross.  Once my coloring was finished, I cut out the church and layered it onto a piece of black linen card stock continuing the black/white theme with my layers before adding some white Making Memories baby brads.  The same was done for my "just married" saying plus the layers.

Once the image and saying were all layered plus the brads attached, I took a piece of snow storm smooth heavy card stock and ran it through my big shot along with a cuttlebug divine swirl embossing folder before adding it to the card along with two Recollections paper flowers from Michaels with a black pearl sticker center.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: MFP Little Church
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: MFP Snow Storm Smooth Heavy, Black Linen
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Copic Spica Pen, Recollections Paper Flowers, Glue Dots, Black Pearl Sticker, Making Memories Brads, Cuttlebug Divine Swirl Embossing Folder, Big Shot

5 comments:

  1. Whjoo hoo that is beautiful...Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! This is beautiful! I love how you combined the embossed background with that beautiful image and the flower. It's a perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love the layout, colour scheme, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is so elegant and beautiful - perfect wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bonnie! Thanks for linking this up to the Congratulations Card Challenge in Stamp It! Cards Week for the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete