Saturday, July 7, 2012

Live The Adventure!

Hello and welcome to a very HOT weekend!!  It seems the only cool place is the California coastline right at the beaches, otherwise, it's air conditioner time.

Today I am sharing another card I made for the Moxie Fab Stamp it Cards Congrats challenge.  For this entry, I chose to go with a baby theme and used a MTME One-sie© template for my card before stippling Tim Holtz tumbled glass and broken china distress inks over the card and along the edges.

I stamped the main image from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company set being released in two weeks called Above The Rest in memento tuxedo black ink onto some retired Stampin Up! designer paper, cut it out, and adhered to the center of the card.  Then I stamped the zebra and second part of the saying from Wild & Free in memento tuxedo black ink directly onto the One-sie© and then stamped the "Live" from Above The Rest  in Tim Holtz chipped sapphire after cutting it off from another saying in the set.  My only embellishment was some Making Memories mini silver button brads along the bottom.  Then it was onto the inside.

The inside of my One-sie© I kept very simple.  The saying was stamped in memento tuxedo black and the two images from Wild & Free were stamped in Tim Holtz broken china to help tie the whole "adventure" theme together.  I'm very happy with the way this card turned out since I made it while battling another nasty migraine and it was either stamp or cry from the pain - so stamping won.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend.

Stamps: MFP Above The Rest, Wild & Free
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Broken China, Chipped Sapphire, Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: MFP Snow Storm Smooth, Stampin Up! Designer Paper (retired)
Accessories: MTME One-sie© Template, Making Memories Mini Silver Button Brads, Stipple Brushes, Printer, Computer

6 comments:

  1. sdorable.....such a sweet card and soooo creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use these sets, Bonnie. The onesie is so adorable...inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! This is a great idea! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute!! Perfect for a baby!! You always have awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card!!!! I love the "snaps"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bonnie! Thanks for linking this up to the Congratulations Card Challenge in Stamp It! Cards Week for the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete