Monday, May 28, 2012

Pansies & Best Wishes

Hello and welcome to Tuesday.  Sorry about the delay between posts, I've been down with another nasty migraine.  Will someone please ask Mother Nature to make up her mind here on the west coast.  Ugh!  This week's Moving Along With The Times challenge is all about celebrations, however, NO BIRTHDAY celebrations.  No sweat!  I can handle that especially when it just happens to coordinate with the Teapot Tuesday challenge over on Splitcoast.

Once I had stamped my images from Spring Flowers and Pansy Riot in memento tuxedo black ink onto MFP snow storm smooth card stock, I pulled out my prismacolor markers and got to coloring before cutting out some of the extra pansy images to pop up later for some added dimension.  Once all of my layering was finished, I stamped my saying onto scrap snow storm smooth card stock, layered, and added the same orange brads to match my pansy panel.

I decided to keep the inside saying of the card fairly generic so I could use it for any type of a celebration as needed.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: MFP Pansy Riot, Spring Flowers
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Grape Jelly, Memento Ladybug
Card Stock: MFP Snow Storm Smooth, Stampin Up!
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Brads, Pop Dots, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - amazing image and such vibrant colours.
    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those purple pansies!! And its always a fun surprise to put a little stamping on the inside, too. Beautiful card, Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete